[sword-devel] What is a Sword module?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Nov 7 18:55:03 MST 2010

Robert, I'm sorry for the confusion. I misunderstood. We have excellent resources for creating a Bible module in OSIS and will gladly guide you in that. It is concerted into an internal format that is easily accessed with the SWORD library in c++ or JSword in java. Other languages are possible via swig. We'll gladly help you with that. It is the internal format to which I spoke. We don't delve into that as the rest should be sufficient.

In Him,
DM

Sent from my phone