[sword-devel] Holman Christian Standard Bible

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 05:17:25 MST 2010

I was thinking about this recently when I saw that they were interested in
making more things free (I have the OliveTree free version, and use it
too).  However, looking at
http://www.hcsbstudybible.com/b/weblog/archive/2010/10/11/new-hcsb-ebook-editions-available-now-more-coming-soon.aspxseems
to suggest that as a generalisation, they only intend to give free
versions that are eBooks (e.g. no formatting, chapter level only, etc.).
That doesn't seem to match what we do.

It turns out that there was an email to sword-support (which I don't
remember seeing) on April 27 from HCSB's licensing group asking us to
contact them if we were interested in talking about licensing as they had
had a request from a MacSword user to make it available.

Jon