[sword-devel] reference rendering

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 5 11:27:05 MST 2010

I was driven to distraction the last few days on a module with many cross references why vs2osisref and the underlying methods fail.

Finally I figured out - if there are non-break-spaces in the reference instead of simple spaces this will cause failure.

Matt<NBSp>5:7 or 2nd<NBSp>Corinthians 4:1

It is probably of little concern to have this fixed in the source text in most places, but when one wants to e.g. markup parallel titles as working OSIS refs this does become an issue. Removing the non-break-spaces will allow appropriate processing, but can result in ugly rendering. I am in two minds whether I would want to call this a bug, a feature request or simply a heads-up to other module makers, but as we were discussing rendering of xrefs I thought I should tell.

Peter
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome