[sword-devel] Marking transChange within a <w> ?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 5 11:07:17 MST 2010

> Von: David Haslam <d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk>

> I just want everyone to know that I have added an issue in SWORD bugs.
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/API-133 Alternative method to mark
> translation changes does not lead to italics in SWORD output
>
> The previous replies to my initial message have been posted as comments
> there.

My feel is that this is neither a bug in OSIS nor in Sword, but in the module.

While transChange can not exist inside of w (why should it? w is supposed to mark up a single word only) w can well reside inside of transChange. So there should not be any need for user defined additional markup.

But i have not looked yet at the KJV text to confirm that this is what is wrong.

Peter
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit