[sword-devel] Alternative method to mark translation changes

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 02:22:44 MST 2010

Karl Kleinpaste has kindly responded via Xiphos tracker as follows,

xiphos has nothing to say about this aspect of display.  xiphos simply
requests content from the engine, and whatever comes back is what goes into
the display.  if it displays improperly, it is a filter bug in the engine by
failing to include html tags ...Ergo:  I think I've discovered a bug in the
SWORD engine.

David