[sword-devel] Diatheke - output_format RTF and Red Words of Christ?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Nov 3 11:59:04 MST 2010

Re the two occasions where HTML and RTF are mentioned - is the second occasion not simply the encoding format for non ASCII character entities? That is how I always understood this, but I can not say that I have done much testing of the facility

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:07:27 -0700 (PDT)
> Von: David Haslam <d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk>
> An: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> Betreff: Re: [sword-devel] Diatheke - output_format RTF and Red Words of	Christ?

> Moreover, there are no italics used for supplied words in the diatheke
> HTML
> output_format.
>
> David
> --

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit