[sword-devel] mvnForum - Lost Password Form

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 01:20:00 MST 2010

The  http://www.crosswire.org/forums/mvnforum/iforgotpasswords Lost Password
Form  has a bug.

This states, "Please type your user name or email to get your password-reset
instruction:"

It's such a long time since I logged in to the SWORD Project forums, I have
forgotten what my user name was, so I merely entered my email address.

After completing the captcha and submitting the form, there is a popup
message saying that the "Login name is a required field".

It would seem that whoever designed this form doesn't know what the logical
"or" means!

David