[sword-devel] Support more alternative verse syntaxes, e.g. "Luke 13, 12"

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Nov 1 19:26:31 MST 2010

I don't think that this would be too hard to implement in the SWORD engine. The trick would be to note the difference between user supplied punctuation and that coming from modules. And generated references could use them too. This is similar to the standard internationalization of decimal numbers. Essentially it could be driven by a small array of separators.

In Him,
	DM