[sword-devel] Using Latex

Mattias Põldaru mahfiaz at gmail.com
Fri May 21 11:50:40 MST 2010

One more question. Have any of you encountered some document on best
practices to manage Bible translation using open tools. I think such a
document, if not already present, should be created.

Maybe this question suits better to OSIS list.

Mattias

Ühel kenal päeval, N, 2010-05-20 kell 00:18, kirjutas Peter von Kaehne: