[sword-devel] Portuguese translation - request for help

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue May 18 23:38:27 MST 2010

Peter,

You sent me the XML files in February, and I then requested to see the PDF
files, yet you never responded.

The XML files are horrendously complicated, with even individual words
broken up by markup.

Styling even in the XML for footnotes is not 100% consistent, so the
publishers didn't do a complete tidy up from the Word 95 docs. Based on the
font styles used for them, I could not identify with 100% certainty which
items were footnotes.

David