[sword-devel] Visual Studio 2010 Professionell gratis and legal

Wolfgang Schultz woschultz at googlemail.com
Tue May 18 06:52:20 MST 2010

Hello,

MS offers a very simple way to get Visual Studio 2010 Professionell
and other developer tool at

https://www.dreamspark.com/default.aspx

Here my advice how to get the tools very easy.

1. Get an ISIC Card at:

http://www.isic.org

Any full-time student aged 12 years and over, at high school, college
or university is eligible for an ISIC card. As long as you're a
student, it doesn't matter whether you're 12 or 112.

I'm not a student is there a card for me?

Maybe you have children that could get the ISIC Card? :-)

2. Register at Dreamspark  and download what you need...

I hope that helps.

wolfgang

http://www.zefania.de