[sword-devel] Android SWORD

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 17 09:43:22 MST 2010

Hey Joey,

Yeah, It's still slowly making progress.  All work for the JNI wrapper
of the SWORD lib for Android is checked into SVN under the bindings
folder of the lib source if you'd like to play.  There are a few emails
on sword-devel about how to compile it, which I'm sure you could file
with a quick search.  The actual end user application isn't checked in
anywhere, as it is just a bunch of very basic calls to the engine to
grab a chapter of text, search, install a module, etc., as a test of the
bindings.  A nicely designed user interface is needed.  Hope to have
more time to spend on it after I finish some not-so-fun-but-necessary
tasks on other projects.

Troy