[sword-devel] zLD modules have troubles near the end of content

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Tue May 11 13:50:12 MST 2010

It was pointed out to me that the last half dozen or more entries in my
StrongsRealGreek module didn't work.  The simple and blunt test was
simply "mod2imp StrongsRealGreek", and sure enough, it gets near the
end, whereupon I get an error along the lines of "Error - no buffer to
uncompress," and those last entries are all empty.

For the moment, since the misbehavior is consistent for myself and
others on several platforms, I've put out an updated RawLD4 instance of
StrongsRealGreek, but I would like to know if anyone else is aware of
decompression bugs near the end of zLD modules.