[sword-devel] Schlachter 2000/Geneva Bible Society

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Thu May 6 04:32:22 MST 2010

Hi.

I'm in contact with Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft actually only to clarify the status of the Menge Bible text (which just for information turns out that DBG holds the copyright on the digital version of the text).
However I'd like to propose to them a co-operation for their Bible texts Menge, GNB, ... which they hold copyrights.
To come with examples is it possible to mention our agreement with Geneva Bible Society? Or is this kind of secret?

Manfred