[sword-devel] Xiphos Personal Commentary into PocketSword

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Tue May 4 08:31:48 MST 2010

Nakamaru Kunio <n_e_o_m at hotmail.com> writes:
> if porting Personal commentary is too global in Sword to fix,
> adding a conversion tool in Xiphos to produce Sword Commentary
> Module from Personal Module will work for my situation.

For the time being, this nasty little pipeline will give you what you
need:

mod2imp Personal | sed -e 's;xiphos.url;passagestudy.jsp;g' | imp2vs /dev/stdin -o . | egrep -v 'adding entry:|from file:|linking entry:'

- Dumps module Personal
- Auto-edits the Xiphos-specific reference to the generic form
- Re-imports the result
- Ignores noise from imp2vs

Then cons up a .conf for it.