[sword-devel] OSIS filters still cause trouble for H3068 (NASB) and divineName

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Mar 24 21:17:33 MST 2010

sounds like an issue with nested tags when divineName is the/an outer tag.  Which OSIS filter are you using?  (ie:  which filter are you applying to modules to produce your HTML?)  I'm assuming you're using HTMLHREF, which means you're using osishtmlhref.cpp & the issue lies starting at line 453.

If you can identify this in a public module, I can take a look at it and try to fix it?