[sword-devel] Non-Anglophone Bible references

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Jun 18 11:58:11 MST 2010

Regarding what we accept currently, you can try experimenting with:

We do have the ability to provide alternate versification schemes which
include other books (e.g., apoc.), or completely different book names
like a versification of Josephus or DSS, but this tool defaults to the
Protestant KJV v11n.