[sword-devel] Katana / Maemo / N900

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 04:52:40 MST 2010

Based on the previous response, I have just updated the main page for the
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki CrossWire developers' wiki .

I have moved Rapier to the subsection headed No longer actively being

I have added Katana in the subsection headed SWORD Front-ends.

Is there a website devoted to the Katana front-end?
If so, please provide the URL, so that visitors to the wiki can find it more

Better still, please create a wiki page with title Frontends:Katana.