[sword-devel] From Windows PC to iPhone

Johan Marais (johanma@absa.co.za) johanma at absa.co.za
Fri Jul 30 06:04:53 MST 2010

Peter,

Before spending time and energy on something I know very little about (OSIS), I want to use my existing module.

Does this mean that it is not possible to change the colour of the text in the file for iPhone or is it a matter that you prefer OSIS please?

This module belongs to the Institute for Scripture Research (of which I am the vice chairman) and I do know what the different features mean.

Johan