[sword-devel] From Windows PC to iPhone

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jul 29 15:39:32 MST 2010

Dear Johan,

Basically all these features are expressing presumably some sort of
meaning, no? You would want to encode the text in a fashion that the
meaning is actually expressed and then leave the various frontends to
choose the graphic method of choice to represent this.

E.g. "red text" is often used for Jesus' own direct speech, but to get
the best out of our software you would want to encode such direct quotes
not as fontcolor red, but as quote of Jesus.

The best way to achieve this is via OSIS.

Peter