[sword-devel] PocketSword v1.3.1 released

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Jul 28 21:16:22 MST 2010

Done.  :)

I noticed that http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Choosing_a_SWORD_program#Module_Information hasn't been expanded at all, so I'm not sure what to put there.  One field I would love to have in module config files is a URL the user can go to which is where the user can buy the unlock key for a locked module.  If a user downloads the NET Bible, there is no mention anywhere about how they go about buying it!  I love how the German locked Bible says at the top of it's About text how to purchase it.  :)

Thanks for the reminder, David, hopefully it's all up to date now.  :)

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
www: http://crosswire.org/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078
Twitter: http://twitter.com/pocketsword