[sword-devel] SwordReader Website

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 06:40:00 MST 2010

Fellow SWORDers - I am happy to report that David Trotz and I have
completed the transfer of the swordreader.org domain over to me.  The
website should still be up and functioning.    DNS might be cached
near you with the old values for anywhere from the next 10 minutes to
the next 24 hours.  You will know that you are accessing the proper
system when you end up with an IP address of 66.249.7.136 for your
destination host for that website.

NOTE: I am not taking over development of the project, as I know
nothing about programming for Windows Mobile and do not have a device
I could run the application on.  If anyone feels that desire, please
feel free to take over the development.  However, I have the site
hosted on my system and will continue to host it there so long as the
application remains viable.  If someone wants to take over
development, I'll be happy to provide you with the website also.

--Greg