[sword-devel] Subversion server connection timeouts

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jul 20 02:12:31 MST 2010

Manfred,

I've looked around /etc/httpd/conf.d/ and couldn't find +TLSv1
anywhere.  You should have permission to look around there.  Let me know
if you find a place I should change things.

I've had a few strange errors since we've had our server relocated to a
new physical location recently.

I haven't experienced the problems you are reporting.  Can you give me
exactly the svn command you are having trouble with and I'll try from here.

Troy.