[sword-devel] Subversion server connection timeouts

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 09:15:20 MST 2010

Manfred,

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Manfred Bergmann
<manfred.bergmann at me.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to push ObjC bindings. I tried committing now at least 10 times but every time I get a timeout somewhere.
> I remember I had similar experiences when I tried to pull whole JSword a while ago where a couple of attempts were necessary to get all sources.
> Is this a problem with Apache's webdav_svn module?

Does it get part way through the transfer and then terminate with the
timeout?  If so, that sounds like it could be an issue with the server
having too short of a maximum connection time.  If nothing is
happening, then there might be a firewall or other connection issue on
your end.

--Greg