[sword-devel] SWORDWeb translators

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 16 00:13:17 MST 2010

Dear all,

Peter von Kaehne has done some tremendous work internationalizing our
web frontend and we could really now use some translators.

Translation tools are easy to use and we have a web application all
ready for you to begin translation work-- no installing or programming
necessary.

Have a look here:

http://crosswire.org/study

And if you would be interesting in updating one of the existing
translations, or adding a new one, please post on sword-devel so others
know who has volunteered for what language and I will contact you
privately with a login id to begin work.

Thank you for your consideration, and a big thank you to Peter for all
his laborious work to get things working so well!

Troy