[sword-devel] Fwd: [CollateX] new release announcement (v0.9)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jul 8 12:23:37 MST 2010

Thought this might be interesting.  Collate is a software package used
by professional text critics written by Peter Robinson a number of years
ago.  It is a very fascinating tools for helping to organize variants
across a set of manuscript.

With the guidance of Peter Robinson, work has been done by a team of
international engineers to rewrite and update the features of Collate,
thus the CollateX project below.