[sword-devel] Solved for me - was : osis2mod bug

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 12:28:12 MST 2010

I may as well join in this thread with my own two-penny-worth.

Further problems with osis2mod

osis2mod.exe running in Windows XP can cause Windows Error Reports to be
generated, that Windows wants to send to Microsoft.  Of course, my response
for each instance is to click the "Don't Send" button in the dialog.

It would be preferable that such errors be handled more gracefully within
the osis2mod code, as it is certain that Microsoft would not be in a
position to shed further light on the matter.

This observation was made using OSIS files obtained from the Myanmar Bible
Society for their Tedim translation.

I too was using the augment switch -a in the command line, for all except
the first XML file.
Myanmar BS must have adopted a method to have separate files for each book
of the Bible.

If someone would like to look into this with me, please email me for the
files.

David Haslam