[sword-devel] Mac OSX Development Setup

David Bell david.benjamin.bell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:29:11 MST 2010

As far as the options you are giving, I'm sure that they all work. But
there is an option which I believe should work and is much easier. In
version 2.0+ of MacSword Manfred did us all a huge favor and he
bundled the different Sword tools compiled for the Mac. You can find
them by right-clicking the MacSword app and following this path
Contents:Resources:bin. There you will find the imp2gbs files which
can be run through Terminal.

David Bell