[sword-devel] OSIS variants

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Jan 9 07:28:06 MST 2010

Hi everyone, I have just added two new bullet points to the
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Frontends:FeatureList#Search_features Search
features  section of  http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Frontends:FeatureList
Frontends:FeatureList  in the wiki.

    * Option to include/exclude alternative readings during search of
Biblical text
    * Option to search footnotes separately from the Biblical text,
especially for modules with extensive footnotes, such as the NET Bible.

-- David