[sword-devel] FAQ on CrossWire.org

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Jan 9 03:45:24 MST 2010

Nic's question has prompted me to make some further edits to the
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/EnduserFAQ FAQ  on the wiki.

That's where we should do the editing, and then someone can make a fresh
static copy for the main site, as it is written, "This FAQ is not linked
from the CrossWire front page. Instead a static copy is taken from time to
time from this page to ensure that the publicly presented FAQ is not easily
vandalized, presents in the same style as the main page and does not contain
draft text. "

Pun intended.

David