[sword-devel] FAQ on CrossWire.org

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Jan 9 03:11:26 MST 2010

The FAQ on the main site should be culled from the one on the CrossWire
developers' wiki.
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/EnduserFAQ
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/EnduserFAQ

PocketSword is already mentioned there.

According to the Wayback Machine, the first archived copy of crosswire.org
is dated Feb 20, 2002.
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://crosswire.org/index.jsp
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://crosswire.org/index.jsp

Found easily via the Firefox addon called
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2570 Resurrect Page .

Thus CrossWire must have been founded prior to that, perhaps a few months
before.
Troy can give you the exact date.

David