[sword-devel] OSIS variants

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Thu Jan 7 21:32:20 MST 2010

Okay, I think I understand better. I think the main concern with keeping
a variant as a toggled option is that it be searchable and able to be
queried for lemma and morphology. As long as that can happen in a note,
I'm happy with keeping it there. I think it makes sense that way, but I
can see the other side of it. I think the engine should support both
variants in notes and as an option to toggle.

Daniel