[sword-devel] pdf2xml

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:11:40 MST 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 8:17 AM, David Haslam <d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes please - Matthew,
>
> Windows binaries would be useful - and reach a wider target group.
> Some of us have not yet begun to be better acquainted with Linux.
>
> David

Here you go [1]. Let me know if there are any problems, dependencies
missing, etc. I didn't have time to test it on a clean machine (though
I did use dependency walker). It took me a little longer than I
thought; I had to compile poppler as well.

Also, if anyone wants to make other changes, it's fine with me. In my
opinion, there's a lot of unnecessary stuff, like all of the font
changes, that could be done away with, or expressed in a way more
usable for module making. There are only about 1700 lines of code,
written in a fairly readable fashion.

Matthew

http://launchpad.net/pdf2xml/trunk/1.0/+download/pdf2xml-1.0.zip