[sword-devel] MacSword 2.1RC

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Mon Jan 4 12:54:06 MST 2010

Am 25.12.2009 um 09:12 schrieb David Bell:

> P.S. I've mentioned it before, but I did the Spanish localization of some earlier versions of MacSword and am willing to work on the localization of 2.1. But I need a list of the strings. Estoy a tu disposición.

I appreciate your offer to help localise MacSword.
Localising applications makes things a bit more complicated. Appropriate procedures have to be in place to give translators the change to get things localised before  releases are put out which include changes to the UI.
Since at the moment the core development of MacSword is more or less a one-man-show this would take quite a bit of flexibility.
However I realise that at some point this has to be done to open up for all people that do not understand english or want to use applications in their mother language.

I'll think about this for version 2.2 which might not be far away and give an announcement.

Manfred