[sword-devel] Osis2Mod - crashes in Hosea

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 3 18:03:50 MST 2010

Wolfgang,

I'm pretty busy until the end of the month with work, but I should be able to work on the bug at that time.

There are two problems with osis2mod.
1) Chris pointed out that it does not handle extra books properly. It should ignore those.
2) It does not seem to handle verses outside of the defined versification within books it does support. If the chapter is valid, the extra verses should be appended to the last verse in that chapter. If the chapter is extra, then that chapters verses should be appended to the latest prior chapter.

In Him,
	DM