[sword-devel] Open Office Bible Text Inserter extension

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 14:05:18 MST 2010

Hi David,

It looks like we crossed in the mail!  How often does that happen on the
internet?  I don't really use InstaVerse myself, since I have
ZipScript.  But I believe it works through the clipboard, too.  Which I
guess would mean that once you have a Bible passage on the clipboard,
you could do anything you want with it.

Peace,

David