[sword-devel] Open Office Bible Text Inserter extension

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 06:54:36 MST 2010

Hi Andrew,

 From having used ZipScript for the past 7 years, it evidently doesn't
depend on the capabilities of the target application.  It will even
paste scriptures into a simple text editor.  If you davelop an
application that can copy to the clipboard, close itself, then paste to
the currently active application (like using Ctrl-V from the keyboard),
you should have what you're looking for.

Peace,

David