[sword-devel] swordweb build Problems

Thomas Gollenia thomas at gollenia.net
Sun Feb 14 09:45:46 MST 2010

Hi Troy,

That's what I did. The classes alre installed in the
swordweb/webapp/WEB-INF/classes folder, the one the Makefile instdir
points to. In this folder, teres a "crosswire/sword/orb" folder with 26
.class-files (_SWMgrStub.class etc). The error is still the same... I
have copied these classfiles in any directory which is possible - no
effect...

greetings,

Thomas