[sword-devel] PocketSword is "Ready for Sale"
niccarter at mac.com
Tue Feb 2 18:14:27 MST 2010
Hi guys (& gals, if there are any lurking on the list? A female friend of mine recently commented at the lack of posts to sword-devel by women, to which I had no comment!).
Ok, back on topic! PocketSword v1.1 should be appearing on an App Store near you within the next 24 hours or so. :)
Just in case you're interested, here's a quick list of the new features:
- Search added
- History items added (both for Bible browsing and for commentaries)
- Basic Dictionary support (lookup for Strong's numbers will be added in the next version!)
- Improved Bible and Commentary tabs UI (removed the Modules tab and you can now access your Bible modules from the Bible tab, Commentary modules from the Commentary tab, etc).
- Speed-up of app launch time
- Updated the SWORD library to v1.6.1
- i18n work completed, more localisations are now being worked on.
- French & Swedish added in this release.
- Alternative versification of Bibles groundwork completed (for example, Bibles with the Apocrypha can now be installed).
- Other minor bug fixes, improvements and speed ups.
oh, and cut and paste. :)
A big thanks to Troy for giving me a couple of hours of help with the i18n & av11n stuff so that it now works nicely :) And to those helping with translating PS into other languages (French & Swedish are done & a few others are in the works!)... :)
I've attached the email Apple just sent me as an FYI :)
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
Begin forwarded message:
> From: iTunes Store <Do_not_reply at apple.com>
> Date: 3 February 2010 11:06:44 AM AEDT
> To: niccarter at mac.com
> Subject: Your application is Ready for Sale
> Reply-To: iTunes Store <Do_not_reply at apple.com>
> Dear Nic Carter,
> Your application has been approved for sale on the App Store. Pending any application availability issues, your app will be Ready for Sale and live on the App Store within 24 hours. If your contracts are not in effect at this time, your application status will be Pending Contract. You may track the progress of your contracts in the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module in iTunes Connect.
> Application Name: PocketSword
> Application Version Number: 1.1.0
> To make changes to this application or any of its metadata, log in to iTunes Connect and click the Manage Your Applications module.
> If you have any questions regarding your application, click Contact Us in iTunes Connect.
> The iTunes Store Team
> iTunes for Mac and Windows
> iTunes Store | 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sword-devel