[sword-devel] BPBible 0.5 beta 1 released

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:39:07 MST 2010

Hi David,

There are a few other options for giving feedback:
1. You can create issues in our issue tracker (
http://code.google.com/p/bpbible/issues/list).  You'll need a Google Account
for that.

2. You can subscribe to the BPBible Developers Google Group (
http://groups.google.com/group/bpbible-devel?hl=en) and email there.

3. You can email me directly.

Whichever method you choose I will probably be the first point of contact,
so it doesn't really matter too much.

Jon