[sword-devel] Remote Repositories

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 29 08:39:46 MST 2010

On Dec 29, 2010, at 12:25 AM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> I'm ok with having a very limited
> set of tags (I think we support italic, bold, center, paragraph break,
> and <a href...>) in our About section.

The "official" statement regarding our conf is:
It is well maintained with the results of discussions here.

Only the ShortPromo section allows <a href="xxx">label</a>

The only allowable RTF is:

It is allowed only in the About section.

On another note:
* There are confs with bad Version= strings. It is supposed to be a number. It specifically says to not use non--numbers.

In Him,