[sword-devel] Remote Repositories

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 28 23:04:58 MST 2010

Greg,

I might not have done a good job explaining the purpose of this field.
My intention is to provide the publisher with a way to communicate basic
information to users who view their repository from any of our
applications.  This may be news, it may be a promotion, it may just be a
"Thanks for visiting our repository" blurb.  Just some way the publisher
can communicate information to anyone who might be interested in a
publisher's repository.

Hope this clears things up.

Troy