[sword-devel] Looking for help/direction with Scriptural Archiving Study Project

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 7 13:13:01 MST 2010

On 12/07/2010 07:20 PM, jonathan batteas wrote:
> ... I have general web dev experience, but nothing
> that could touch the level of programming this would require. I am
> mainly a UI and design guy. I am very interested in usability,...

Jonathan, this is EXACTLY what we need right now.  I am focusing on the
functionality that the team here needs.  Ask anyone on this list, I SUCK
at aesthetics!

Take the CSNTM indexing status page.  If you login at
http://community.crosswire.org, then go to Projects, then CSNTM
Indexing, and look at the status page there, you'll see it is simply an
HTML table with all the bits volunteers and managers need to see.  It's
functional but absolutely ugly.  If you could design an HTML page with
all the same features on it, I can encorporate your static html into my
dynamic page which will produce the live data using your shiny new design.

Does this sound like something that interests you?

Troy