[sword-devel] Crossreferences

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Aug 20 14:13:04 MST 2010

I just had a look at a number of modules with OSIS cross references.

I found that the ways of implementation are quite varied and mostly
broken across a bunch of modules.

Ndebele
HunUj
WelBeiblNet

and a few more.

I am not entirely sure why we do not get more complaints on that.

Anyway, some of these modules are mine, some are not. I would like to
start fixing things.

Is it acceptable if I simply a mod2osis, fix and then do mod2osis? For
my own I can fix the original OSIS file + resubmit, but this is not
possible for modules I do not have (or never had) the OSIS file.

Peter