[sword-devel] Jira upgrade

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 23 16:06:09 MST 2010

On Apr 23, 2010, at 5:50 PM, Chris Burrell wrote:

> Heya
>
> Is there any chance we can fix some of the CSS? My project (on Chrome - works on IE) is off the bottom of the list on the first page...

The problem is in WebKit (used on Linux, in Safari and in Chrome). The problem is visible only before logging in. Once logged in it looks fine.

I shortened the list to just the project names and it looks fine. (I can make it to be 2 columns, too. The other advantage of shortening the list is that all are visible on smaller displays.

I also restored all the project leaders to admin role. (Drive carefully.)

BTW, each user can customize their own view of the first page, called the "dashboard".  Example, you can select only those projects of interest. It takes effect upon logging in.

In Him,
	DM