[sword-devel] BlackBerry frontend?

Scott Bouma scott.bouma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:53:49 MST 2010

Hi,

I'd like to add my vote for a BlackBerry-specific frontend, and I'd be
willing to help out with the development as well.  I have a BlackBerry
Storm and I have downloaded both the YouVersion and the OliveTree
Bibles, and neither one of them is much good.  The OliveTree reader is
very convoluted and hard to use, and the YouVersion app is very slow
(and needs a constant data connection just to open; it doesn't store
the Bible locally).  So I think there is a real need for a free,
simple, usable BlackBerry Bible.

Maybe based on the GoBible frontend?  That seems pretty
straightforward and lightweight.

Just my 2 cents.

Kind Regards,
-Scott