[sword-devel] mod2osis failure

troypulk troypulk at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 20:05:21 MST 2010

So what your saying is that even their plain osis.xml files are passed through some Zefania format?

The emtv bible I converted works just fine in my bibetime?

Troy

I think everyone here is pretty well aware of Zefania. We're also aware
that their content is lifted from other software (chiefly ours) in
willful violation of licenses (software, publisher, and otherwise) and
copyrights. The content they have lifted is also always passed through
their Zefania format, the result being that their converted content is
almost always lossy, in comparison to their sources.

There likely exists no worse source than Zefania.

--Chris