[sword-devel] JavaScript bindings for libsword

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 16 07:28:08 MST 2010

On 16 April 2010 14:46, Stephan Tetzel <stephan.tetzel at online.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I thought about making a bible app for webOS that's based on libsword.
> Does anyone know if there are javascript bindings for libsword? I know
> that there is the PDK (Plugin development kit), but it is still in beta.
>
> Best Regards,
> Stephan

I'm not sure about javascript bindings. But that way you will still
need to get libsword on webOS somehow, which will probably mean you
will have to use PDK.

If I were you I would look into jsword and run a jsword server
somewhere and let webOS people access your server for content using
your javascript driven app.

Regars.