[sword-devel] The Lexham English Bible (module LEB)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 09:21:48 MST 2010

Alternatives?

I thought we had a policy not to be an authoritative source of texts.

If these two codepoints are letters, then they are part of the LEB text, and
we shouldn't replace them.
That should be so, even if they had been punctutation.

btw. I'm disregarding all that has been discussed and decided about how OSIS
handles quotation marks,
and the different views on that topic.

My observation was that some front-ends may not render them correctly. As
different front-ends use different rendering components, I just thought it
may need further attention in that area.

Good to read from Karl that Xiphos can render them right, and that he didn't
have to switch away from his preferred font to do so.

David