[sword-devel] Sword applications ... and web pages .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Apr 8 08:59:10 MST 2010

David Haslam wrote:
> I have Captured most of the SwordReader site using a https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/427 FireFox add-on , filtered for the domain, so external links are not included in the capture. I have also downloaded the CAB file.
Bless you David.  I had downloaded the cab file just in case, but I
hadn't thought to grab the web-pages.  I did take a good look at the
source under svn after David moved to OliveTree, and it is up to date.
Unfortunately David ported it to MS Visual Studio of a fairly recent
issue and I can no longer build it.  It would take quite a lot to
back-port it to the latest edition of Embedded which is free, and I just
never bothered.

Are you offering to put the stuff up on the Crosswire site, and change
the link?  David did give permission for us to use whatever was there.
He offered us the domain 'as is' but it is more appropriate for it to go
on Crosswire's site.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com